Release Date: 6th of Dec. 2021
Effective date: 6th of Dec. 2021
SHOPASTRO product and/or service platform (hereinafter referred to as“SHOPASTRO”or“Platform”) is owned and operated by ShopAstro (Hangzhou) Network Technology Co., Ltd. (registered address: Room 1701 Times Future City Building 5, Cangqian Street, Yuhang District, Hangzhou City, Zhejiang Province) and its affiliates (hereinafter collectively referred to as "we"), providing online shops to seller users (hereinafter referred to as "users", "you" or "sellers") through SHOPASTRO website www.shopastro.com A SaaS platform with complete solutions for site building, traffic, payment and logistics.
1. Scope and Effectiveness of the Agreement
3) In the process of reading this agreement, if you have any questions or feedback, you can contact us through SHOPASTRO's customer service email: firstname.lastname@example.org. When you fill in the information as prompted on the registration page, complete all the registration procedures, and read and check to agree to this agreement, it means that you accept all the content of this agreement and become a SHOPASTRO user. If you do not agree to this service agreement or any of its terms, you should immediately stop the registration process or use this platform.
4) We will update this agreement from time to time in accordance with the requirements of relevant laws and regulations or business development needs, and will publish it on this platform at the same time. The revised content will take effect after the publicity period and replace the original agreement. Therefore, we recommend that you regularly check the content of this platform's service agreement and related notices to learn about the latest rules. If you do not agree with the change, you have the right to contact us for feedback before the effective date of the change. If the feedback is adopted, we will adjust the changes as appropriate. If you still disagree with the changes that have taken effect, you should stop using the SHOPASTRO service from the date when the changes are determined to take effect, and the changes will not have any effect on you; if you continue to use the platform services after the changes take effect, It is deemed that you agree and accept the changes that have taken effect.
5.)You are responsible for preparing for your visit to SHOPASTRO. You are also responsible for ensuring that everyone who accesses SHOPASTRO through your mobile device and internet connection understands and abides by these terms and conditions.
2. Account registration and use
1) SHOPASTRO's services are only provided to entities that can conclude contracts with us in accordance with the law, including natural persons, legal persons or other organizations with full civil rights and capacity for conduct. To use this platform to place an order service, you should have the right and capacity to purchase related goods, including obtaining the full authorization of a legal person or other organization, and the right to register and use SHOPASTRO on behalf of the relevant legal person or other organization.
2) We do not provide SHOPASTRO services to users under the age of 18. If you are under 18 years old when you use it, please stop using this service immediately.
4)SHOPASTRO only allows each user to register and use one SHOPASTRO master account. If there is evidence or the platform judges that users have improper registration or improper use of multiple SHOPASTRO main accounts according to the rules, we can take measures such as freezing, closing accounts, suspending or refusing to provide services, and causing losses to SHOPASTRO and related parties. Should be liable for compensation.
5)Users should abide by laws and regulations, and properly use and keep SHOPASTRO account numbers and passwords. The user shall not give, borrow, rent, transfer, sell or otherwise dispose of or authorize the SHOPASTRO account to any third party without the consent of SHOPASTRO. Therefore, the loss caused by the leakage of user account and password information shall be caused by the user. To bear.
6) When the user discovers that the SHOPASTRO account is used by a third party without his authorization or there are other account security issues, he should immediately and effectively notify SHOPASTRO to request the suspension of the account’s services. The user understands that it takes reasonable time for SHOPASTRO to take action on any request of the user, and that the action taken by SHOPASTRO in response to the user's request may not be able to avoid or prevent the formation or expansion of the consequences of the infringement. Except for SHOPASTRO's statutory fault, SHOPASTRO shall not be liable for the above-mentioned matters.
7) After the registration is successful, you can also stop using SHOPASTRO at any time and apply to cancel your account to terminate the user qualification. If you need to cancel your SHOPASTRO account, you can apply to cancel your account through [Customer Service Staff]. After canceling the user account, we will stop providing you with all products and services, and delete your personal information in accordance with the law, except as otherwise provided by laws and regulations.
8) You are responsible for all the results of actions under your account (including but not limited to online signing of various agreements, publishing information, purchasing services, and disclosing information, etc.).
3. User Code of Conduct
1) When you use SHOPASTRO, you should abide by the service agreement and must not have the following behaviors:
1.1 Publish any content that violates laws and regulations or is inappropriate to the service category or section on SHOPASTRO;
1.2 Violate laws, regulations, services and rules, and damage the legitimate rights and interests of other third parties;
1.3 Use our services when under the age of 18 and no guardian is present;
1.4 Manipulate the price of any goods or interfere with other users' lists;
1.5 Circumvent or manipulate our fee structure, invoicing process, or default on any fees from SHOPASTRO;
1.6 Publish false, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory content or personal information related to other users;
1.7 Publish or spread spam or MLM content;
1.8 Any computer virus, worm or any other technology that may damage the legal rights of SHOPASTRO or other users through SHOPASTRO release or spread;
1.9 Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others (such as the right to privacy);
1.10 Restrict or prohibit any other users from using SHOPASTRO services;
1.11 Violate the rules of conduct or other guidelines that may apply to any particular service;
1.12 Copy, modify and/or disseminate the contents of this website and its subdomains, including copyright works and trademarks of this website;
1.13 Obtain or otherwise collect any user data or information (including but not limited to personal information) without the user's consent;
1.14 Other violations of laws and regulations.
2) Your comments on any and all data, text, information, user names, graphics, images, photos, personal data, audios, videos, projects and links (hereinafter referred to as "uploaded content") and information about you submitted, posted and displayed on SHOPASTRO Responsible for all actions and activities of SHOPASTRO. When you upload content and use SHOPAASTRO, you must not have the following behaviors:
2.1 Provide false, inaccurate or misleading information;
2.2 Fraud or transactions involving illegal, counterfeit or stolen items, infringement of the copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights and privacy rights of any third party;
2.3 Violate this agreement, any website policies and other relevant laws and regulations (including but not limited to import and export control, anti-discrimination or false advertising laws);
2.4 Contain or transmit any code of destructive nature, or may damage, interfere, destroy, secretly obtain or collect any computer system, data or personal information;
2.5 Modifying, adapting or attacking SHOPASTRO or by modifying or creating other websites or mobile device applications, and implying that the website or application is related to SHOPASTRO;
2.6 Cause SHOPASTRO’s liability or cause SHOPASTRO to lose (in whole or in part) its suppliers; directly or indirectly link, reference or contain goods or services prohibited by this agreement; upload anything on SHOPASTRO that may cause us to violate any applicable laws, regulations, ordinances or Regulations or content that violates these terms and conditions.
3) We have the right to delete any content posted by any user on SHOPASTRO that is non-compliant or violating the above-mentioned SHOPAASTRO rules, or any content that is not suitable for posting on SHOPASTRO.
4) When users engage in illegal activities or other activities that violate the SHOPASTRO policy, we may take measures to restrict, suspend or terminate our services and user accounts, prohibit access to SHOPASTRO and user content, delete hosted content, and take corresponding technical and legal measures to limit violations user. In addition, we will suspend or terminate user accounts suspected of repeated infringements of the intellectual property rights of third parties under appropriate circumstances. We also reserve the right to cancel unverified accounts or accounts that have been inactive for a long time.
5) If the user fails to comply with the above provisions, we have the right to determine whether the user’s behavior is in compliance with the service agreement, and depending on the circumstances of the behavior, the right to restrict, suspend or terminate the provision of services to the user, cancel transaction orders and technical support measures, or even suspend or Log out of the user account. At the same time, we reserve the right to report to the relevant departments, and the user shall bear all the legal responsibilities caused thereby. If SHOPASTRO causes losses due to user behavior, we have the right to request users to stop the damage, apologize, compensate for the loss, and assume responsibility for breach of contract.
1) We will provide you with a complete solution for shop building, traffic, payment and logistics through the SHOPASTRO website. After registering an account, you can choose the service you need on the SHOPASTRO website www.shopastro.com.
3) We will provide different paid or free subscription content or tools from time to time. Fees may vary depending on the content or tools of the subscription. If you fail to pay the full subscription fee on time, we reserve the right to suspend your account.
4) You understand and agree to pay related expenses in accordance with the plan, including but not limited to maintenance fees charged according to a certain percentage of your online store's monthly income, and fees for purchasing or using SHOPASTRO products or services provided from time to time. We will send charge notices or bills through the management panel, email or other methods authorized by you.
5) You understand and accept that your subscription service will automatically renew after expiration, and you authorize us (without prior notice) to charge the applicable subscription fee at that time. You can cancel the subscription service of your account at any time through the management panel or email email@example.com.
6) When either party terminates SHOPASTRO service for any reason:
6.1 We will stop providing you with SHOPASTRO services and you will not be able to access your account;
6.2 Unless otherwise agreed between us and you, you will not be entitled to a proportional or other refund of any fees; before the effective date of the suspension of service, any outstanding balance due to your use of SHOPASTRO will expire immediately Payable, except as otherwise provided by laws and regulations;
6.3 Your online store will go offline.
7) If you purchase a domain name through SHOPASTRO, your domain name will no longer be automatically renewed after you cancel your account or the situation in Article 4, paragraph 4 of this agreement occurs. After you cancel your account, you will be solely responsible for handling all matters related to your domain name with the domain name provider.
8) If you violate any of the above terms and conditions, we reserve the right to terminate your SHOPASTRO user qualification immediately, and will not notify you 90 days in advance, and you will not be able to continue to visit this website and use the SHOPASTRO service.
1) You understand and acknowledge that SHOPASTRO only assists in the establishment of the website and does not participate in actual transactions between end consumers and buyers. We cannot control and cannot guarantee the quality, safety or legality of the products advertised by the seller, nor can we guarantee the seller’s delivery ability and the buyer’s ability to pay, as well as the authenticity or accuracy of the seller’s statements regarding the products sold on SHOPASTRO sex. We cannot guarantee that the buyer and seller will complete the transaction of the product or service after the communication or statement of intention to reach the transaction through SHOPASTRO.
2) You must not claim to us any liability for the consequences caused by your illegal use of SHOPASTRO.
3) We do not transfer or guarantee the transfer of ownership of products from seller to buyer. Unless the buyer and seller agree otherwise, the buyer becomes the legal owner of the product after actually receiving the product from the seller. In addition, the operation of SHOPASTRO may be interfered by many factors beyond our control. Therefore, to the extent permitted by law, we exclude all implied warranties, terms and conditions. We are not responsible for any loss of money, goodwill or reputation, or any special, indirect or corresponding damages caused by your use of our platform. The risks arising from the use of SHOPASTRO are borne by you.
4) If there is a dispute between the buyer and the seller, you understand and agree that you will not claim compensation from us (including our employees, subcontractors and all related parties) or demand in any way to bear the responsibilities related to such disputes.
5) If you have disputes with other users in the process of using SHOPASTRO, you or any other party have the right to choose the following ways to resolve:
5.1 Negotiate independently with the opposite party to the dispute;
5.2 Request mediation by relevant mediation organizations;
5.3 Lodge a complaint with the relevant administrative department;
5.4 Refer to an arbitration institution for arbitration in accordance with the arbitration agreement (if any) reached with the opposite party to the dispute;
5.5 File a lawsuit in the people's court.
6) We cannot control the information provided by other users through our system. Please carefully browse and carefully read and understand the information published by other users on SHOPASTRO, and you should pay attention to and bear the risks caused by the authenticity of the information. By using this platform, you agree to accept these risks. We are not responsible for the losses caused by your negligence in using SHOPASTRO.
8) We will update SHOPASTRO products and services from time to time, and update the platform content at any time. We will make reasonable efforts to keep you accessible to this platform, but we may suspend or close this platform indefinitely due to other commercial reasons such as system upgrades or other reasons that we cannot foresee and avoid. If SHOPASTRO is unavailable at any time or any period for any reason, we will not bear any responsibility, unless otherwise agreed between us and you.
6. Intellectual Property and Ownership
1) You understand and agree that any information you provide, upload, create, and publish on SHOPASTRO and the intellectual property rights of its derivative works will be granted free of charge to SHOPASTRO and its affiliates until the term of protection expires, irrevocable, with global and exclusive license use rights, SHOPASTRO and its affiliates have the right to collect evidence and file lawsuits against third-party infringements in their own name for commercial purposes.
SHOPASTRO and its affiliates have the right to store, use, copy, revise, edit, publish, display, translate, distribute, promote, publish, distribute, information network dissemination and delete the above information content, and have the right to change the production and interpretation of the work, and have the right to, by format, media or technology currently known or developed in the future, incorporate the above-mentioned information into other works.
2) With regard to violations of the rights specified in Article 7, paragraph 1, you agree that we have the right to protect the rights against violations of authorized content in our own name or in the name of your delegate. The protection methods include not limited to: monitoring infringements, sending rights protection letters, filing a lawsuit or arbitration, mediation, reconciliation, etc. In this case, you further agree that we have the right to make decisions on rights protection matters and implement them independently; at our request, you will actively provide necessary assistance to our rights protection activities (including but not limited to providing necessary rights protection Supporting documents, materials, information, etc.).
3) You have the right to submit an application to SHOPASTRO, and publish the content submitted in SHOPASTRO on a third-party website or through others. You agree that SHOPASTRO will not be held responsible for any disputes over use. If you choose to display the content you submitted in SHOPASTRO on a third-party website, you should ensure that the content must be accompanied by a link to the SHOPASTRO website.
4) You should ensure that all types of information published on SHOPASTRO do not involve infringement of third-party portraits, privacy, personal information, intellectual property rights or other legitimate rights and interests. Otherwise, SHOPASTRO has the right to take necessary measures at any time, including but not limited to deletion, disconnection, etc. If the content you uploaded has infringement issues or any other rights defects that cause rights disputes, you should resolve such disputes by yourself and bear corresponding responsibilities independently. If any third party claims to us the rights and interests of authorized content, you should actively defend against the third party for us, or provide us with necessary cooperation and assistance (including but not limited to providing and authorized content) in accordance with our requirements. Relevant rights certification documents, materials, information, etc.); if the content you upload has infringement or any other rights defects that cause us losses, you should compensate us for all the losses suffered and eliminate the above-mentioned authorized content The adverse effects of infringement or rights deficiencies have caused us.
5) The various operating systems exhibited by SHOPASTRO are independently developed and operated by SHOPASTRO to provide technical support, and all data and information generated during the development and operation of SHOPASTRO services (including but not limited to technology, software, procedures, data and other information) (Including but not limited to text, images, pictures, photos, audio, video, graphics, colors, layout design, electronic documents) and all intellectual property rights (including But not limited to copyright, trademark rights, patent rights, trade secrets, etc.) and related rights and interests) enjoy all rights. All the legal rights and interests of the software upon which SHOPASTRO provides various services, such as the copyright and patent rights, trademarks, designs, page titles, button icons, commercial images, and script intellectual property rights used, belong to SHOPASTRO or related rights holders. All the intellectual property rights and related rights we enjoy will not be transferred due to any of your use. The compilation of all content on SHOPASTRO is the exclusive property of SHOPASTRO.
6) Without our authorization, no one is allowed to use (including but not limited to copying, disseminating, displaying, mirroring, uploading, downloading, modifying, renting, and using any automated programs, scripts, software or equipment such as robots, crawlers, spiders, etc.) without authorization. Operations, etc.) and shall not modify, adapt, or translate software, technology, materials, etc. used in SHOPASTRO products and/or services, or create derivative works/products or derivatives related to SHOPASTRO products and/or services, or use SHOPASTRO products and services. Part or all of the service is provided to any third party with products and/or services, and the source code of SHOPASTRO products and/or services shall not be obtained through reverse engineering, decompilation, disassembly or other similar activities. Otherwise, we have the right Investigate your responsibilities, ask you to compensate us or others for the losses caused by this, and have the right to transfer the above actions to the relevant government departments as the case may be.
7) Please do not use, delete, cover up or change any of our commercial logos (including our and affiliated company’s Logo, "SHOPASTRO", etc., text, graphics, and Its combination, as well as other logos, marks, product and service names), service marks, trade names, domain names, website names or other distinctive brand features (hereinafter referred to as "logos"). Without our prior written consent, you may not display, use, or apply for trademark registration, domain name registration, etc., for the aforementioned logos in these terms, alone or in any combination, or express or imply that you have the right to display, use, or otherwise You have the right to deal with these signs, and you must not perform other actions that mistakenly make others think that you are associated with these signs. If you violate this agreement and use our above-mentioned logos to cause losses to us or others, you shall bear all legal responsibilities.
8) When you use SHOPASTRO products and/or services, we only grant you a revocable, limited, non-transferable and non-exclusive license to use. You can only use SHOPASTRO for the purpose of accessing/using SHOPASTRO products and/or services.
7. Links to Third-party Websites/Third-party Services
2)Some articles on SHOPASTRO may contain links to other resources and businesses on the Internet. We provide relevant links and information to help you find and locate other Internet resources that may be of interest. But this does not mean that we have ownership of any product names, registered trademarks, logos, statutory or official seals or copyright signs in the link, or there is any authorized use or other relationship. Our responsibility for your use of SHOPASTRO is set out in the following section, please read and understand carefully.
8. Personal Information Protection
2) For any communication services in SHOPASTRO, you should be careful to provide any personal information about you or your family, including but not limited to bulletin board services, chat areas, communities, and/or others designed to enable you to communicate with other users or the public Communication services (hereinafter referred to as "communication services"). We cannot control or edit the content and information submitted by users or the public in any communication service. Therefore, as permitted by laws and regulations, we are not responsible for any communication services and any behaviors caused by your participation in any communication services.
9. Changes to Terms or Conditions
1) We reserve the right to change the website. If these changes will result in a significant reduction in the usability, benefits and functions of the website, we will notify all paying users 90 days in advance. In the case of other force majeure, third-party reasons, or SHOPASTRO's unpredictable and avoidable circumstances, we will issue a notice (including immediate notice) before the change takes effect.
2) You understand and agree that your use of this website after the effective date of the agreement change will be deemed to have accepted the updated agreement. If you have any questions or comments on the changed content, you can contact us for feedback via firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. General Terms
1)You understand and agree that there is no joint venture, partnership, employment or agency relationship between you and us. The performance of this agreement is subject to current laws and legal procedures. Nothing in this agreement will prejudice our right to comply with government, court, and law enforcement requests or requirements related to your use of this platform, or to provide or collect information related to your use of SHOPASTRO.
2) According to relevant laws and regulations, if any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable, including but not limited to the disclaimer and limitation of liability, the invalid or unenforceable terms will be deemed invalid, and the remaining parts will continue to be valid.
3) Unless otherwise specified, this agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and us on this platform, and replaces all previous communications and written documents between you and us on this website.
4) Without our written consent, you may not transfer any rights and obligations in this agreement in any form, otherwise we have the right to refuse to acknowledge and stop providing services under this agreement.
5) The company's failure to implement or exercise any provisions of this agreement or any related rights does not constitute a waiver of such provisions or rights. Any rights not expressly granted in this agreement are reserved. We may send you notices through e-mail, express mail, platform announcements or other reasonable methods currently known or developed in the future, including notices about changes to terms and conditions. The printed version of the agreement, any notification in electronic form, will allow it to be used as evidence in judicial or administrative procedures or be applied to the same degree as this agreement.
6) Both parties clearly hope that this agreement and all related documents will be written in Chinese.
11. Application of Law, Jurisdiction and Others
1) This agreement is signed in Yuhang District, Hangzhou City, Zhejiang Province, People's Republic of China. The establishment, entry into force, performance, interpretation and dispute resolution of this agreement shall be governed by the laws of the Mainland of the People’s Republic of China, and the application of other conflicts of laws and regulations is specifically excluded.
2) If you have any dispute or dispute with us, you should first settle it through friendly negotiation; if the negotiation fails, you agree to submit the dispute or dispute to the Hangzhou Internet Court for settlement through litigation; if the subject of the dispute does not fall within the scope of the Guangzhou Internet Court’s acceptance according to law, you should submit this agreement The people’s court with jurisdiction over the place of signing is under the jurisdiction.
The information, software, products and services contained in or provided by this platform may be inaccurate or typographical errors may occur. The information on the platform will be updated regularly. We and/or suppliers can improve and/or optimize this platform at any time. Some of our functions may provide you with information and suggestions on how to improve the store and enhance the user experience, but the above information and suggestions are for your reference only and should not be used for personal, medical, legal or financial decisions. You should consult a suitable professional To get specific recommendations that suit your situation. We will work hard to maintain the stability and usability of the website.
1)If you have any questions, comments or suggestions about the content of this policy, you can contact the SHOPASTRO customer service email: email@example.com;
2) We have also set up a full-time department for personal information protection. You can get in touch with us in the following ways.
2.1 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org;
2.2 Common office address: Room 1701, Building 5, City of the Future, Cangqian Street, Yuhang District, Hangzhou City, Zhejiang Province (received)
3)This Agreement is prepared Chinese and translations in other languages are for reference purpose only. If there is any discrepancy between the Chinese version and any translation in other language, the Chinese version shall prevail.